12/12/2013

Auf Wiedersehn Goodbye! (but not for long...)

I regret to inform you that i am leaving the blog for a short time due to very serious matters which I am not going to talk about right now. Hopefully, with any luck, I'll be back by March in the new year, if not April.

You can continue to see my posts on my old blog, London Bus Scene, with a new co-blogger, Tyler, who will be assisting me there.

I will also keep uploading to Flickr, just a lot less frequently. The scheduled upload date will be on the 3rd Sunday of each month.

YouTube, I am starting to get back into, with a guaranteed upload every week.



So thats it really. Have a wonderful Christmas all of you out there, and I'll see you next year!

Goodbyeeeeeeeeeeee
JPT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.