08/11/2014

Random Picture of the Month. Reborn (Post 1/Post 11)

Since Lewis has discontinued posting on this subject, I'll do it instead. Because Boredom. (God, I'm turning into the Au...)
Y522UGC (Arriva The Shires 6280 and fromer Arriva London DLA280) on route 48 at High Wycombe Bus Station.
As most of you probably know, I love all things DAF. And this is most certainly no exception! The main reason behind my DAF obsession is most certainly the kickdown. If I'm on a DB250, and it kicks down, certain individuals know how mental I will go!!!!

This particular DLA started life at (Tottenham?) depot in 2000 for London service. It left said London service fairly recently in February 2013, and re entered Arriva service with the Shires. Despite its age, it's in really good nick, and I hope it brings pleasure to drivers, and passengers alike through the rest of its serviceable life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.