20/06/2012

My Picture Archive Post 4 (SC01)

Now, we know that bus drivers could go on strike. Yet my 'ruddy school won't 'ruddy close! However, there could be none at all, good for many...
Also, sorry for the lack of blog posts - I've still got one GCSE exam to go as of today...


Anyway, SC01 is on loan from Scania (currently at Stamford Brook/V, London United/RATP), as a sort of London evaluation, I think, for Scania on the Polish integrals.
 London United/RATP SC01 (YT11 LSC), not in service, near Holland Park, 16/06/12
 London United/RATP SC01 (YT11 LSC), on Route 27, Turnham Green, 16/06/12, taken earlier than photo above. Sorry, I was on an E3 by this time and just got on the top deck.
Yes, sorry about poor quality - lack of clean windows, I was on lower deck of a 211
SC01 on Route 148, Westminster, 25/05/12.

I've been lucky to see it many times and, well, its one of a kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.