01/07/2012

Route 70 New Buses and HOV1 30/06/12

Hiya, Jake here with my first post on the WLTM Bus Blog. I'm here to talk about the 70's transfer to FirstGroup and the Optare Versa Hybrid bus on London General.

The new E200's have been running for over a week now but I nor Au had time to do a blog post for various reasons. After an "exhausting" cable car ride with Au, I managed to go to South Kensington to catch a 70:

A (very blurry) shot of DML 44319
Interior looking forward
Oyster Reader
CCTV Screen (still having the plastic covering)
Information and blind changer
DML44322 at Hyde Park, Queensway
DML44314 (YX12 AEA) Not in Service at Queensway

DML44316 (YX12 AEF) at Queensway

iBus of DML44319

Before I took the pictures of the 70 though, I spotted HOV1 (OP07 ARE), the Optare Versa Hybrid belonging to London Central, on Route 360. Here are the pictures (Sorry if there are no interior shots)


1 comment:

  1. Great Post! Isn't HOV1's reg personalised? Optare - OP07ARE.....

    I remember 70's first day with First! Recalled memory from some time ago.....

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.