04/07/2012

My Picture Archive Post 5 and some iBus Messages

Seeming as I may not get a post in for this weekend, I've decided to put another picture from my archive...


East London/ELBG 18270 (LX05 BWC) on Route 8, Victoria, 17/06/07
This picture cannot happen again as Stagecoach has now re-bought its London operations, Terminus Place and Victoria Bus Station area is being rebuilt, and 8 no longer runs to Victoria (which is a shame)... Now, 8 runs only to Oxford Circus... 
Five years since, and places have changed a lot...

Transport for London have put messages on the iBus system fairly recently. One was spotted by the blog reporter Matt, and the other spotted by me.
Sorry about quality - both were taken from our mobile phones, and my mobile phone camera is not to a good standard...
The first one showing the message telling where to get bus information. On a bus...
Thanks to Matt for that! Well, there was an E10 on diversion (which neither me nor Matt got to photograph) ahead of this bus... Shown 03/07/12

The next photos & video shows the message showing the bus strike not going ahead on 05/07/12


Well, Unite, well done for calling off the strikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.