27/06/2013

My Picture Archive Post 12B

It has been a year since former member Matt joined the blog, so I've decided to have a special Archive post in addition to the 12th Archive post.

First DN33519 on Route 607
First DN33519 on Route 607, Ealing Hospital, 23/03/12

On the right side of the photo, we see Matthew. I was there with him that day to go up to Southall, as I would cover 350 later on that day. The second other person other than myself to be part of the WLTM Bus Blog, I let him join the team after he told me about the new 120 buses (the ADEs). At that time, he was quite a good friend of mine. From that point, he became the reporter for the blog, simply because he couldn't blog, but I still wanted him part of the blog (well, he asked to be part of it). Matt by then had already introduced me to James, who since became the second member of the blog (covered with Archive Post 12A).

Anyhow, there was a feud unrelated to the blog, which affected the friendship of Matt and I, and due to this, his position became untenable so he left with no fanfare on the 3rd October 2012. By that exact day, Matt and I had fallen out as friends. Things went really downhill personally, but thanks to James, I had been helped. The blog continued on as usual, but with a new team. Matt's legacy still lives on, especially with the noting of the smell of new buses. Rubber. Since then, he has had a feud, and is now civil with me, but it is unlikely he'll ever join the blog again. Since then, Matt and James are still talking to each other as friends, but anything between Matt and I are dead. The social legacies still live on, as well as his mark on the blog. So, I'll leave with this picture I got of him, accidentally:

A failed shot at Southall
Metroline VW1197 on Route 105*, Southall Broadway, 01/03/13.
This is a failed shot, obviously. Click onto the picture to see where Matt is...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.