18/03/2012

New Bus For London/Borismaster LT2 (LT61 BHT) 16/03/12

On Friday 16th March, I decided to go after school to go and see LT2 for myself, so after a journey on London Overground to Hackney Central, I got on the NB4L at Hackney Central Station/Graham Road. I took some pictures and some videos, including some of the cab:
 Arriva London LT2 (LT61 BHT) on Route 38, Hackney Central Station/Graham Road.
 Interior Lower Deck
 Interior Upper deck, facing rear
 Rear Staircase
 Interior Upper deck, facing front
 Picture of the far side 'swoop' of bodywork/glass from inside.
 Looking upwards on the lower staircase
 LT2 Information Sheet
 High backed seats
 Rear platform from inside
 Rear platform from outside
Corner of rear platform door mechanism
Arm rest on lower deck front seats

And finally, a ride on the NB4L:
Filmed by me on my camera.

At Victoria, the driver and conductor allowed me to enter the cab for photos, and thanks for the kind crew on LT2 that day!

 Driver's seat and steering wheel and dashboard
 Wayfarer Ticket Machine
CCTV, blind and iBus controls.

Then, I got the return, only as far as Piccadilly.
 Rear of LT2, Victoria Bus Station
Front of LT2 with blinds set for the return to Hackney Central at Victoria.

Also, I have a video of the working wheelchair ramp on LT2, filmed unfortunately from the inside...
The only aim for that trip was to get the NB4L, which I did, and then some... Other observations will be on a new post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.