17/03/2012

South Kensington/Richmond Trip 14/03/12

I had a school trip to South Kensington, and I decided to take my camera. These are the observations, whilst I had lunch at Kensington Gardens:

London United/RATP SP147 (YP59 OEF) on Route 10. 
 London United/RATP VLE16 (PG04 WHV) on Route 9. The blind is correctly set at this position as the upper via point is 'Piccadilly Circus', which the route does not serve anymore.
 Abellio London 9410 (LJ56 VTM) on Route 452
 First London RM1913 (ALD 913B) on Route 9H
First London SRM3 on Route 9H. This completely caught me off-guard and as I still cannot run, I missed the opportunity to photograph the front of the bus and I only just got this picture of it.

Afterwards, I went to the museums, so the only observation I got there was:

Go-Ahead London Central WHY1 (LX06 ECN) on route 360.

After a trip on the London Underground to Victoria (with the aim of getting a picture of the NB4L), a Southern train to Clapham and 3 SWT services to Richmond via Brentford and Feltham (because of meeting a friend), I finally got some bus observations at Richmond:
 London United/RATP SP108 (YT59 DYY) on Route 65
 London United/RATP OT7 (YJ11 EHO) on Route H37
 Abellio London 8543 (YX10 FFD) on Route R70
London United/RATP DPS714 (SN55 HKV) on Route H22

London United HDE4 (SN09 CHG) on Route 371#

Finally, some observations at Chiswick High Road:

 London United/RATP SP192 (YR10 FFX) on Route H91
 Metroline VW1050 (LK10 BXV) on Route 237 and London United/RATP DE88 (SK07 DYV) on Route 440
London United/RATP DE80 (SK07 DYJ) on Route 272

Afterwards, I called it a day. There was no particular aim of this trip apart from getting more pictures for the blog. This was done. But, one aim that wasn't fulfilled due to timings by teachers, and that was to get the NB4L Borismaster at Victoria. This later occured on the Friday, which is the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.